Axe Throwing League Begin January 11th!
UPDATE : MONDAY NIGHT AXE LEAGUE NOW BEING ADDED. Tuesday league is currently full.
Green Bay Escape and Axe is happy to announce the return of axe throwing leagues. We will begin our 8 week season starting the week of January 11th with leagues on both Monday January 11th & Tuesday January 12th. Both leagues will run for 8 weeks.
To sign up, please go to our booking calendar HERE . Once on the booking page, please choose the date January 11th and then click on the filter tab and choose Monday Night League option. The cost is $150. You will pay in full online at the time of your reservation.
- Open to all men and women over the age of 18.
- Our axe throwing league will run for 8 weeks.
- Leagues are held on Tuesdays
- 7 - 9pm will be the first slot that we fill. If we have more demand, we may open up more time slots
- You will be allowed to have practice throws and warm up (be there on time or early). For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
- Your score for each throw will be tallied and recorded. This will ensure that we're not ranking you based on who you go up against, rather, your skills at hitting the bullseye to get top scores. They will then make it to the Championship Tournament in week 8 to determine the Axe Throwing League Champion!
- ANY questions at all shoot an email to our Team Leader Amber. email@example.com
AS SEEN ON ESPN
Home of the 2019 World Axe Throwing League Champion as seen on ESPN. No experience necessary - you'll learn, compete and have a chance to be on ESPN.