World Axe Throwing League.
Green Bay Escape and Axe is proud to announce it has joined the (WATL) World Axe Throwing League. There are numerous benefits that come with joining this world wide organization of peers, experts and professionals. First and foremost is the announcement of our league play which begins January 14th. All WATL information regarding costs, formats, rules and more can be found here.
To sign up for our WATL Leagues, go to our booking calendar HERE and click on our Tuesday Night League option. You will pay in full online at the time of your reservation.
- Our axe throwing league will run for 8 weeks.
- Leagues are on Tuesdays starting January 14th and run through March 3rd.
- 3 sessions per night
- 530-7, 7-830, 830-10
- You will be allowed to have practice throws and warm up (be there on time or early). For the first 7 weeks everyone will get at least 40 competitive throws per night.
- Your score for each throw will be tallied and recorded. This will ensure that we're not ranking you based on who you go up against, rather, your skills at hitting the bullseye to get top scores. They will then make it to the Championship Tournament in week 8 to determine the Axe Throwing League Champion!
- If you can stand the gauntlet, there is a path to the WATL national championship which recently aired on ESPN. Don't worry about that just yet 🙂 you may need to sharpen your skills a bit first!
How to Sign up
- Go to greenbayaxe.com. Click on Book now, change date to Tuesday Jan 14th, and Click on Tuesday night Axe League. Fill out info and pay in full.
AS SEEN ON ESPN
Home of the 2019 World Axe Throwing League Champion as seen on ESPN. No experience necessary - you'll learn, compete and have a chance to be on ESPN.